Chevrolet is hosting three FREE youth hockey instructional clinics for boys and girls ages 6-12. Instruction will be provided by staff from Minnesota hockey!
Players will break out into age groups and rotate through stations to learn the fundamentals of the game! Special Needs participants of all ages are welcome to attend.
Spots are available on a first come, first serve basis – register NOW to secure your spot!
When: Sunday, November 5, 2023
Where: Xcel Energy Center, 199 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102
Mites / 8 & Under Boys/Girls
Registration/Changing: 12:30 PM - 1:15 PM
Clinic: 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Changing/Snack: 2:30 PM
Squirts / 10 & Under Boys/Girls
Registration/Changing: 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Clinic: 2:45 PM - 4:00 PM
Changing/Snack: 4:00 PM
Peewee / 12 & Under Boys/Girls
Registration/Changing: 3:00 PM- 4:00 PM
Clinic: 4:15 PM - 5:30 PM
Changing/Snack: 5:30 PM
Online Registration is Easy!
2. Select “Minneapolis-St. Paul CYH Clinics” in the drop-down menu.
3. Enter the password “ice” (all lowercase, no spaces) and click “Submit”.
4. Click “Register Now” for desired session and enter registration information. Click “Add Attendee” on the next screen to add players.
5. Click the blue “Complete Registration” button at the end of the page to submit your registration!
6. Don’t forget to download the waiver (from the website OR your confirmation e-mail!). Each child must have a completed waiver to participate!
If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Villegas at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you there!
Click the flyer below for more information: