Hastings Hockey Community,
The Hastings Hockey Association is excited to bring back the Heggies Pizza fundraiser! This fundraiser allows our association to keep the cost of hockey down, continue to provide free learn hockey, fund our dryland facility, and invest in our players with equipment and opportunities to improve the game we love!
Sales window: 11/11 – 11/25
Order due date: 11/25 at 10pm
Pick up dates: 12/13 and 12/14 at 5:00-6:30pm
1. Each skater is responsible for selling a minimum of 5 pizzas.
2. Prizes for top 10 sellers and one random drawing! (see below).
3. To keep track of your pizza orders use the “Order Form” that can be found on www.hhbpizza.com.
4. Once you are done selling, total all of your individual sales from the “Order Form” onto the “Large Sell Sheet” found on www.hhbpizza.com.
5. Then you must go to www.hhbpizza.com and order your pizzas.
6. An order must be done for each skater. There is no need to hand in a paper copy of your order form.
Order Deadline is Sunday, November 25th.
Please complete an order for EACH player/skater if you have more than one skater in Hastings Hockey.
The skaters USA Hockey Registration number must be on the order to receive credit.
1st place prize for most pizzas sold in the association: Sparx Skate Sharpener!
2nd place prize: Weekend Getaway to Great Wolf Lodge ($1000 value)
3rd place prize: 4 Tickets to a MN Wild Game ($600 value)
4th place prize: $500 Gift Card to Pure Hockey
5th place prize: $400 Gift Card to Letterman's
6th place prize: Shoot Tarp ($400 value)
7th place prize: $250 Hockey Stick
8th place prize: $250 Hockey Stick
9th place prize: Other Hockey Gear/Equipment ($200 Value)
10th place prize: $100 Cash
Random drawing for $200 Card to Letterman's (to be eligible for this drawing you will have to have sold 5 pizzas or more - one entry per person)
All payments will be taken this year when you order your pizzas on https://www.hhbpizza.com/
NOTE: The people ordering from you can pay you personally as you see fit. Please do not turn in cash with your order as we will not accept it. Only payments online through https://www.hhbpizza.com will be accepted.
Pizza Pick Up
Pick up dates will be alphabetical this year by players last name and will be on 12/13 and 12/14. Times and location will be sent out closer to those dates. Once you pick up your order, then you will be responsible for distributing them to the people who ordered from you.
Please direct all questions to Jon Krauth at email@example.com or 651-226-0321
Let's sell a ton of pizzas and make this a record year!